Sarasota's most renowned pain management experts are speaking live about the latest available treatment options for pain relief.
Sarasota Pain Relief Centers will present this FREE community event, where attendees will discover powerful, cutting-edge treatment options from top pain management physicians.
Discussion topics will include:
- "Low Back Pain and Available Treatment Options"
- "What are PRP and Stem Cells? How Can They Help My Pain?"
- "Head to Toe: Non-Opioid Alternatives for Pain"
Also Included for all attendees:
- A Complimentary HOT MEAL
- A Chance to WIN Great Door Prizes!
Pain Awareness Month Community Lecture Series
Presented by Sarasota Pain Relief Centers
- Date: September 26, 2019
- Time: Three Convenient Lecture Times! 7:30 a.m., 12:00 p.m. & 5:30 p.m.
- Location: Carlisle Inn Der Dutchman - 3727 Bahia Vista St., Sarasota, FL 34232
|SCHEDULE OF SPEAKERS/TOPICS|
|Dr. Lance S. Cassell||"Low Back Pain and Available Treatment Options"|
|Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez||"What are PRP and Stem Cells? How Can They Help My Pain?"|
|Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez||"Head to Toe: Non-Opioid Alternatives for Pain"|
We look forward to seeing you there!